3. Once upon a time, a well known trademark of Bayer pharmaceuticals (7); was entered into the Guinness Book of Records as the highest-selling drug in 1950.
5. Used to communicate with or detect objects on or under the surface of water (5); bats use a similar technique to fly and hunt in the dark.
7. Denmark based toy manufacturing company (4); the group is also one of the world’s leading tire manufacturers.
9. Home appliance that is used to store essential food items (12); it is sometimes referred to as an icebox in American usage.
1. A famous footballer playing for Derby County F.C. (7); family name of the founder of JCB excavators limited.
2. Works on the principle of electromagnetic induction (11); title of a famous ‘car converting into machine ‘movie'.
4. Well-known trademark owned by Otis Company (9); patented by Nathan Ames in 1859.
6. An optical-machine readable representation of data (7); Wrigley’s Doublemint Gum was the first product to use it.
8. Invented during World War I (6); well-known vintage encryption tool for secret messages
The answers of the crosseword puzzle will be published in the next issue of the Yellow Box.
The Names and Photographs of the FIRST THREE viewers to send in the completed crossword puzzle with the correct answers will be featured in the next issue. Send in your answers along with your photographs to email@example.com